The course starts at the basics and teaches you all you need to know about compressed air, to feel confident working with and managing a compressed air system.
You will be able to do all the daily stuff that needs to be done to keep your compressors running happily for a long time.
- Monitor the health of your compressed air system – no surprises!
- Optimize your compressed air system – save thousands of dollars per year in running costs.
- Compressors stay ‘healthy’ and you prevent problems.
- Be prepared for all things you might encounter:
- Alarms (of all sorts)
- Problems with low pressure or similar problems
- Problems with air quality (water in the air, oil in the air, etc)
- Compressor problems and troubleshooting